Friday, November 5, 2010

Crystal's Shower

Crystal was a very busy woman on the day of her shower!  She not only had our shower to attend, which included friends and coworkers, she also had a morning shower thrown by family!  When we first started talking about what she wanted the only thing that was clear is she wanted it to be lots of fun and she wanted it to be laid back.  After tossing around several ideas, I finally landed on doing a potluck style recipe shower, this type of shower also helped us stick to the budget.  I decided to go the kitschy 50's route and do everything in red and turquoise.  We sent out invites instructing guests to make a specific genre of dish and included a recipe card so they could share it with Crystal.  We had so much leftover food, but everyone took home a little something and it turned out to be a great day.  Here are a few highlights from the shower , please excuse my photography skills, my husband's camera is a bit too fancy for me...I just can't master the focus!  Enjoy...








No comments:

Post a Comment