Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The saga continues on 5.27.11...

Boy, Brandi really undersold her engagement picture concepts to me when we talked about them last month.  She told me she had a few ideas, but was worried that she and TJ might look awkward in the photos.  These are some of the cutest and most original ideas Ive ever seen, not to mention they fit their personalities spot on, which is my favorite thing about anything wedding related as we all know.  And awkward?  No freakin way, they range from cutesy to sweet to down right sexy!  Great ideas guys and not to mention how super their photog Tracy Autem is!  Here is just a sampling from the shoot....













2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    These are so great! I wondered if you could tell me who the yellow and turquiose mugs are by??

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete