Wednesday, October 27, 2010

And we are off and blogging!

The website is just days away from going live and I figured I better get to blogging so when people click on the "blog" tab they wouldn't be utterly dissapointed.  I know what youre thinking, this blog is somewhat dissapointing thus far...but...is it UTTERLY dissapointing?   ...i thinks not.

Im not 100% sure about what Im going to blog about on a consistant basis.  I will definitely be doing recaps of the weddings after they happen and posting Mr. Tylaska's photos, maybe some photos from the pros whenever they are ready.  I hope to be posting links to articles about fun wedding related gorgeousness and anything else I find of interest.  So, enough of my jibber jabber!  On with the show!

W

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Just a hint, I tried to contact you and there is no contact form or simply just an email address. i would suggest getting that up asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison, did you try contacting me through my website, or through my blog? My site just officially launched day before yesterday and we were still working out the kinks before then. My email is birdsofafeatherevents@gmail.com, phone is 214-477-7619, hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete