Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hey yall, Brittany and Tony got hitched!

Brittany and Tony got married this summer at Amber Springs in Montgomery, TX.  I had the pleasure of planning and designing their entire wedding and got to know Brittany and her mom so well I felt like one of the family!  Brittany came to me with a navy and pink color palette and a southern vibe in mind and we took it from there.  I loved that she let me get as detailed as possible, not to mention all of the handmade decor I was able to make for her.  A little southern, a little rustic, a little handmade, with some Aggie thrown in just for good measure!  Here is part one of their big day shot by Clint Shuttlesworth Photography...





















Check out their video sneak peek from Candle Light Films!

No comments:

Post a Comment